Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Older Pictures of Friends

I'm posting these pictures so that you all can see some of the friends who make such a wonderful difference in my life...



Here is my beloved former roommate, Tiffany (left)! She is an amazing woman of God and one of my dearest friends! Behind us is a VT vs Miami football game...I conveniently forgot who won that game. We'll have to see what the future holds...Tiffany and I might even go into business together!! :)






Here is my dearest Hannah (pronounced Hah-nah, not Ha as in "hand"). She is beautiful in so many ways and I always cherish Hannah-hugs! :)












Here is my lovely friend Trusty...actually, her name is Patricia, but because that sounds so similar to Letisha and we didn't want to confuse ourselves, she calls me Letty and I call her Trusty. Don't ask me where I got that from...just decided it fit. :) Anyway, she's a lovely and dear friend.















Here is one of my sisters, Tiffany-Ahren, who is two years my senior. She's an amazing person and a wonderful sister, even though we used to fight like cats and dogs. She has a passion for wildlife, especially for birds, so I can almost always count on gaining the "nature" perspective on most things! :)












Here is one of my sweet childhood friends, Hollie. We played together as youngsters and reunited our friendship after college. I admire her for being such a strong woman despite circumstances. Joking and laughing with Hollie is the best because we both have loud, boistrous laughs!







And of course, I can't neglect one of my best friends, Maggie. This is a profile shot. She's so beautiful and snuggly and is always happy to see me, which makes me happy too! Yay for dogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Letisha my dearest!! Your blog site is sweet, and you are so precious for putting up those pics and saying such wonderful things. Haha, btw, I don't think that having a list of favorite words is weird at all!! Do you want to know mine? I'll tell you anyways: "BUNS" HAhahaha... I love that word... Anyways, I love you, I think your blog site is awesome, and I wish I could give you a hug right now! **H-U-U-U-U-U-G!!!**